You asked for it, you’ve got it. Now the same versatile blade and handle style as the original Volt is available in sleek black from the tip of the blade to the butt of the handle. The slightly dropped point blade provides cutting versatility. And the partially serrated blade extends that multi-tasking ability even further. Heavy jimping on the back of the blade and the index finger contour ensure a secure grip. The Volt II offers the convenience of SpeedSafe® assisted opening accessed with a handy Flipper. Designed by RJ Martin.
Kershaw Volt II Technical Specs:
- Model: 3650CKTST
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel, Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Blade Length: 3 1/8 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 7/8" (9.8 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner
- Black Oxide Coating
- Pocket Clip
- Partial Serration