Everyone deserves high-quality utensils for their kitchen. There's nothing quite like preparing a great meal with a great utility knife. The Kershaw Utility Knife with it's serrated edge is an excellent addition to your kitchen knife collection. It's super sharp and has a comfortable grip.
Find a grip on the most comfortable knives around with our 9900 series kitchen cutlery. Our unprecedented, co-polymer handle supplies incredible comfort and a confident grip. Every double injection- molded handle is a combination of polypropylene and elastomer to render a soft-yet-firm grip. And, of course, every one is paired with a high-quality blade honed to Kershaw's famous "shaving sharp" edge.
Kershaw Knives 9921 Utility Kitchen Knife Technical Specs & Features:
- Steel: AUS6A stainless-steel
- Handle: Co-Polymer
- Blade Length: 4 5/8 in. (11.8 cm)
- AUS6A high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention
- Blades are thick and rigid for strength and ease of cutting
- Each blade is honed to Kershaw's famous "shaving sharp" edge
- Soft-touch, co-polymer handles reduce hand fatigue and provide secure grip even in wet conditions
- Attractive, black and white styling is clean and elegant
- Easy to clean; dishwasher safe