For this Kershaw, we've peeled away the layers, leaving nothing but superb form, keen function, and pure stainless-steel. The Shallot features a Sandvik 13C26 recurve blade. The unique recurve blade design provides for low mass and high performance, while the 13C26 steel offers excellent hardness as well as corrosion, and wear resistance. This high-carbon chromium steel provides for a high quality blade ideal for a wide range of both everyday and extraordinary tasks.
The Kershaw Shallot 1840 series offers a longer 4 3/8" handle made of 410 steel and a 3 1/2" blade. Built with the latest SpeedSafe manual assisted technology, this knife's blade is built for multi-tasking and top performance. The Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel contributes high durability and edge retention. Choose between serrated or plain edge.
Kershaw Shallot Technical Specs:
Features & Benefits:
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 3 1/2 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in USA
- Designed by Ken Onion
- Patented SpeedSafe assisted ambidextrous index-finger opening
- Reversible/removable pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down carry options
- All stainless-steel construction
- Frame Lock