For this Kershaw knife, we've peeled away the layers, leaving nothing but superb form, keen function, and pure stainless steel. The Kershaw Shallot 1840CKT, designed by Ken Onion, features a 3 1/2" smooth edge modified drop point blade made of Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel which offers excellent hardness, corrosion, and wear resistance. The blade of this Kershaw knife has a non reflective black Tungsten DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coat, the ambidextrous Index Open System blade flipper and SpeedSafe assist for ambidextrous one hand opening. The black Tungsten DLC coated stainless steel handle, 4 3/8" closed, has a frame lock for safety and a convenient lanyard hole. An end to end reversible metal pocket clip is included with this Kershaw knife. The Kershaw Black Shallot knife with a smooth blade has an overall length of 7 7/8" when open and weighs 4.2 ounces. It is made in the USA and built to uphold Kershaw's high standards of quality and performance. Like the tasty shallot it's named for, the new Kershaw Shallot is sure to make your mouth water for more.
Kershaw Shallot Technical Specs:
Features & Benefits:
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Lock: Frame
- Blade Length: 3 1/2 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in USA
- Designed by Ken Onion
- Patented SpeedSafe assisted ambidextrous index-finger opening
- Reversible/removable pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down carry options
- All stainless-steel construction
- Limited lifetime warranty