The Kershaw 3200 Ripcord's patented design lets you store it in the space of a folding knife, yet it provides the strength and stability of a fixed blade knife. With Kershaw's "Out the Front" (OTF) design the blade slides out the front of the handle into a secure, fixed-blade position. To store it, just reverse the process. Includes beltsheath with deployment knob.
Kershaw Knives 3200 Ripcord Technical Specs:
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel w/ Tungsten DLC coating
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade Length: 3 7/16 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in USA
- Button Lock
- OTF Design
- Belt Sheath w/ Deployment Knob