Slice and dice your bread with ease when you use the Kershaw Bread Knife. This knife is super strong with a wonderfully sharp edge that's perfect for cutting bread without denting it.
You'll find that the blade of the Kershaw Bread Knife has a saw edge design. It is also made of AUS6A high-carbon, stainless steel. The high-carbon is what provides a super sharp shaving edge for slicing bread. The handle of the Kershaw Oriental Chef Knife is made of a unique co-polymer made of polypropylene and elastomer. It is soft to the touch and provides a comfortable grip that reduces the chances of hand fatigue when cutting.
Kershaw has also impregnated the handle of the Bread Knife with an antibacterial agent to prevent the growth of bacteria from many sources. Think of it as a little extra insurance. It is dishwasher safe and can be slide in with the rest of the dirty dishes.
Kershaw Knives 9581 Bread Knife Technical Specs & Features:
- Steel: AUS6A stainless-steel
- Handle: Co-Polymer
- Blade Length: 8 in.
- AUS6A high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention
- Blades are thick and rigid for strength and ease of cutting
- Each blade is honed to Kershaw's famous "shaving sharp" edge
- Soft-touch, co-polymer handles reduce hand fatigue and provide secure grip even in wet conditions
- Easy to clean; dishwasher safe